Simpson launches prom dressesFebruary 13th, 2011 - 9:09 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 13 (IANS) Jessica Simpson will bring her red carpet fashions to her fans as she has launched a collection of prom dresses.The singer, who has her own successful clothing label, has teamed up with US wedding outfitters David’s Bridal to release the special occasion gowns, which range in price from $139 to $229, reports contactmusic.com.
And the 30-year-old star is confident there will be something for everybody.
“Inspired by the fabulous designer gowns I’ve worn to red carpet events, my affordable collection is designed to fit and flatter a variety of body types and help girls achieve their own red carpet style for prom,” she said.
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Nicole Richie to judge reality show? - Jul 08, 2011
- Simpson to launch jewellery collection - Aug 31, 2011
- Jessica Simpson to design watches - Feb 19, 2010
- Simpson wants women of all age group to wear her designs - Mar 29, 2011
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- Beckinsale wears Indian designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Ritika Bhasin offers multi-purpose trousseau (With Images) - Feb 04, 2012
- Jessica Simpson wants to design her own wedding dress - Apr 16, 2011
- Simpson sisters team up for fashion - Jun 03, 2011
- Pnina Tornai's Creation To Be Endorsed By Donna Curry - Jan 08, 2011
- Jessica Chastain's Oscar dress turns heads - Feb 27, 2012
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson raises concern when she was spotted wearing platform heels - Mar 01, 2012
- Bollywood tunes set mood at Pakistan Bridal Week - Dec 19, 2011
- Aguilera designing clothes for Brazilian store - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,