Shoe collection is like dream come true: Cheryl ColeOctober 12th, 2011 - 9:31 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 12 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole, who has collaborated with stylistpick.com for her shoe collection, feels it’s like dream coming true.
“I have not felt this excited in a long time. I’ve been dreaming about shoes, millions of them but I wanted the initial six to eight pairs to be everything I’ve ever dreamed of,” contactmuisc.com quoted Cole as saying in a promotional video.
Cole is said to have been involved with every aspect of the design including the colour schemes, fabrics and style. The designs will be available from December.
“I like glamour, but I’m aware not everyone wants to wear a high heel all the time.
I haven’t gone too far down the glamour line,” she said.
The websites creative officer, Juliet Warkentin, said they are “thrilled” to work with Cole.
“Cheryl is the style icon and is amazingly warm, a quality that has made her the nation’s favourite. We believe that the launch will have a huge fashion impact; establishing fashion’s greatest influencer as a major force in fashion design and further democratising fashion,” said Warkentin.
- Cheryl Cole turns shoe designer - Sep 16, 2011
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Shoes designed by Cheryl Cole faulty? - Dec 25, 2011
- Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 07, 2011
- I try to live in the moment: Emma Stone - Oct 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole designing her shoe range - Oct 11, 2011
- I never wear flats, says Cole - Jul 05, 2012
- Jackman all praises for new 'Wolverine' film - Oct 08, 2011
- Sound love making was embarrassing: Jackman - Oct 08, 2011
- Gaultier to design home textiles - Jul 17, 2012
- Heels with Nakashi work on wood (With Images) - Aug 20, 2011
- Rihanna to make TV debut - Jan 27, 2012
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Dad would kill me if I pose nude: Emma Stone - Oct 10, 2011
- Cole perfect for my designs: Cavalli - May 30, 2012
Tags: cheryl cole, colour schemes, creative officer, fabrics, fashion design, glamour line, high heel, influencer, juliet warkentin, launch, london, long time, pairs, shoe collection, shoes, style icon