Sharon Osbourne removes implantsOctober 8th, 2011 - 5:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 8 (ANS) Reality TV star Sharon Osbourne has admitted she took a break from “The Talk” to get her breast implants removed.
The 58-year-old star had taken the hiatus to go under the surgeon’s knife after suffering a problem with her assets, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“One morning I woke up and one of my breast was kind of much longer than the other. So I thought, this isn’t right,” she said.
Her surgeon had told her one of the implants had leaked into the wall of her stomach, so she had to remove the implant. Now, the actress is getting used to living without the implants.
“I don’t feel like I have a water bed laying on my chest anymore,” she added.
- Sharon Osbourne to give hubby her 'boob' for paperweight use! - Apr 02, 2010
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- Hurley slams breast implant reports - Aug 24, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne to hand over her breast implants to her husband - Apr 20, 2010
- Oz woman who stabbed beau applies for bail over burst breast implant - Dec 23, 2010
- Miley Cyrus defends Osbourne on Twitter - Nov 30, 2011
- Why Osbourne kept relationship under wraps? - Jul 09, 2012
- Fergie excited about home decoration - Nov 12, 2011
- Breast implant 'swallowed' by woman’s body during a Pilates session - Dec 16, 2011
- My son is doing well: Sharon Osbourne - Aug 04, 2012
- Osbourne supports Anti Text and Drive ban - Dec 16, 2011
- Kim game for bust lift post pregnancy - Jul 08, 2012
- World's biggest boob model battling for life with post-op infection - Jul 14, 2010
- Alert for women who had breast implants - Dec 21, 2011
- Brit woman's agony as cheap breast implants explode - Sep 22, 2010