Sharmila Tagore to walk for Ashima-Leena at DCW (With Image)August 5th, 2012 - 8:18 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 5 (IANS) Bollywood veteran Sharmila Tagore will be the showstopper for designer duo Ashima and Leena Singh at the third edition of Delhi Couture Week that gets underway Wednesday.
The designers will showcase a royal collection titled “Raag Rattan”.
Sharmila Tagore has confirmed that she will be walking the ramp for Ashima and Leena, while Sufi singer Zila Khan will perform during the show said a statement.
The collection will be mix of sheer and sensuous drapes comprising of long skirts, lehengas, saris to jackets in tones of tourmaline, jade green and cerulean blues.
- Walking the ramp is fun for me: Sharmila Tagore - Aug 09, 2012
- Bridal collection, Bollywood dominated DCW (Review) (With Images) - Aug 13, 2012
- I was skeptical about walking the ramp: Sharmila Tagore - Jul 25, 2011
- DCW puts spotlight on opulence, grandeur and business (Preview) - Aug 07, 2012
- Sports joins glamour at Rajasthan Fashion Week - May 26, 2012
- When India blended with medieval Turkey at WIFW - Feb 17, 2012
- Sonam, Shabana make their way to DCW (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- Sonam, Shabana make their way to DCW (Lead with correction in second para) - Aug 10, 2012
- Indian designs, Bollywood dominate RFW opening day - May 25, 2012
- Sonam Kapoor dazzles at Manish Malhotra's show - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy dazzles as princess in Indian attire - Mar 03, 2012
- Pam pays tribute to modern women with spring-summer collection (With Image) - Mar 06, 2012
- Indian weddings have become liberal: Shantanu and Nikhil - Aug 12, 2012
- Ritu Kumar brings royalty on ramp with Sharmila, Soha - Dec 04, 2010
- Sonakshi Sinha wants a simple, beach wedding - Sep 14, 2012