Sexiest man title is a joke: CooperDecember 3rd, 2011 - 1:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 3 (IANS) Actor Bradley Cooper, who was recently awarded the sexiest man alive title by People magazine, says he doesn’t take the tag too seriously.
“It’s been a weird couple of weeks, I did originally laugh and then I just started crying. I’m glad it doesn’t detract me from my work, I hope it doesn’t! It would be unfortunate if it did, because I’m not really that kind of a guy at all,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
“I guess it’s a bit of a joke, I hope it won’t change things. I think it’s really cool that a guy who doesn’t look like a model can have this title. I think I’m a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying,” he said.
- Bradley Cooper named Sexiest Man Alive - Nov 17, 2011
- Kate Hudson likes to look natural - Feb 16, 2011
- Not-so-confident David Gandy - Oct 19, 2011
- Ashley Hebert breaks hearts on 'Bachelorette' premiere - May 30, 2011
- Kardashian feels sexy in high heels - Mar 30, 2012
- How Emma Watson led a 'normal life' despite being a millionaire - Nov 28, 2010
- Strauss to play for Somerset against India - Jun 21, 2011
- Cooper has no time for love - Sep 16, 2011
- Palin 'doesn't mind sharing wealth with actresses playing her' - Mar 12, 2011
- Natalie Portman feels like an old hag - Feb 05, 2011
- Johansson doesn't like sex symbol tag - Mar 30, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon doesn't remember her films - Dec 21, 2010
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- I'll go to Cannes every year now: Minissha Lamba (Interview) - May 22, 2011
- New app to get you out of the house in pajamas (The Funny Side) - Sep 07, 2012