Seven ways to boost your lover’s libidoApril 21st, 2009 - 6:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 21 (ANI): Feel all revved up to have some hot action in bed but partner doesn’t share the same sexual appetite? Well, then it’s high time you did something to solve the problem.
Sexual incompatibility among partners can be attributed to many events like childbirth, stress, or loss of a loved one.
Other sexual difficulties, like problems attaining orgasm, a waning sex drive, or erectile dysfunction can also have one partner far from looking forward to lovemaking.
But, all the above problems can be dealt with the help of your doctor and/or sex therapist, reports Fox News.
And if all the above reasons do not explain your case, then you should assess how your relationship has evolved, and do something to regenerate your partner’s passion.
Simple actions like holding hands, playful pats and lusty lip-locks can have both of you craving a deeper sexual connection in no time.
And here are the seven ways to further getting things going in the bedroom, and subtly sell your partner on the idea of more sex:
1. Entice your partner with orgasm exploration. Read up on the many types of peaking men and women can have, and let your lover know that you want to explore how both of you can reach new climactic heights.
2. Incorporate fantasy throughout the day. Plant seeds in your partner’s head of things you know spark interest. Share a hot thought you had involving an erotic moment you once shared. Describe body parts you miss touching and how you’re consumed with longing. Rent a movie with a sexy or romantic storyline. Pursue anything that will put your lover in a sensual state of mind.
3. Stay connected when you do have sex. Don’t make sex about physical gratification alone. Truly worship your lover and hail the lovemaking as a celebratory experience ? one you can’t get enough of.
4. Keep things novel and spicy in and out of the bedroom. In exploring what turns both of you on when it comes to sex, you can broaden your sexual repertoire. You want to make your lover feel like you’re embarking on an adventure, not just going for a simple roll in the hay.
5. Look your best. While we can’t look like our supermodel selves 24/7, putting effort into your appearance helps you put out more persuasions. You’ll be harder to resist.
6. Engage in verbal foreplay. While men often need sex to feel loved, women often need to feel loved before they engage in sex. The more you engage in all types of erotic talk ? affectionate, romantic, sexy ? the more you’ll pique your lover’s interest.
7. Consider how you size up sexual satisfaction. Sex doesn’t always have to end in intercourse. So rethink your pleasure and the different ways you can realize sexual satisfaction that doesn’t necessarily require going “all the way.”
Lastly, don’t forget that honesty is the best policy. Talking openly to each other about what sex means to you without being demanding or putting expectations on each other is often necessary.
Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright, a sex educator, relationship expert, columnist and founder of Sexuality Source Inc, is the author of several books including, “Touch Me There! A Hands-On Guide to Your Orgasmic Hot Spots.” (ANI)
- The art of 'outercourse' to spice up sex life - Jul 07, 2009
- How to know your erotic net worth? - May 04, 2010
- 12 things one should avoid doing when it comes to sex - Jul 17, 2009
- 16pc of men don't enjoy sex: Study - Jan 19, 2011
- Top 10 most common sex myths revealed - May 31, 2010
- Some women can think their way to orgasm - Aug 19, 2010
- Women can think their way to an orgasm! - Aug 19, 2010
- Kardashian feels sexy in high heels - Mar 30, 2012
- It's official! Marriage is bad for your sex life - Aug 26, 2010
- What goes on in a woman's mind during an orgasm - Nov 08, 2010
- Ten steps to extended massive orgasm - Jun 23, 2009
- How to bring back the 'zing' in your sex life - Aug 27, 2010
- 'Hate Story' - riveting, bold tale of woman's revenge (IANS Movie Review) - Apr 20, 2012
- Women in their 40s and 50s enjoy sex the most - Jul 29, 2010
- Is sex addiction really a disease or just a convenient excuse? - Feb 25, 2011
Tags: body parts, childbirth, fox news, high time, holding hands, hot action, libido, loss of a loved one, lovemaking, physical gratification, plant seeds, romantic storyline, seven ways, sex don, sex drive, sex therapist, sexual appetite, sexual connection, sexual difficulties, sexual incompatibility