Scottish brewer Brewdog have made the strongest Beer in the word - ‘The End of History’July 23rd, 2010 - 10:15 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Edinburg, July 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Scottish brewer Brewdog has made a public statement confirming this morning they have shattered the previous world record for the strongest beer with their beer which is called – ‘The End of History’. The alcoholic drink is made of 55% ABV behemoth that is named after Fukuyama’s famous work on the democracy of western nations.
The End of History was sold for between 500 and 700 pounds sterling but only eleven bottles of the beer were made by the Scottish brewery. And the super strong beer was packaged with different kinds of taxidermied dead animals.
BrewDog has already been in the news of the production of extremely alcoholic beers such as the ones with 41% ABV and 32% ABV and they did a roaring business too. However other people have criticized the company for making these extremely strong alcoholic beers, which are even stronger than Vodka.
The highly concentrated alcoholic beer is made by ice distillation. This method uses the lower freezing point of alcohol to filter the non-alcoholic stuff and boost the concentration. Bud Ice and Molson Ice are popular beers that are also distilled using the same method.
Critics are arguing that the highly alcoholic “The End of History” is just a distilled spirit and not a proper beer.
- British firm brews world's strongest beer - Jul 23, 2010
- Brit firm launches world's strongest beer at $762 a bottle - Jul 23, 2010
- World's strongest beer being served inside dead animals - Jul 24, 2010
- Steroid-packed beer contains Olympic banned substances - Jul 26, 2012
- UK firm creates 'world's strongest beer' with 41 per cent ale - Feb 17, 2010
- Dutch brewer beats Scottish company to claim world's strongest beer title - Jul 30, 2010
- Brewdog 'End of History' Beer Packaged in Dead Animals - Jul 23, 2010
- Alcohol unaffected by recession in Russia - Sep 18, 2010
- Indian-owned brewery gets too frothy for Canadians (Lead) - Jan 19, 2010
- Indian-owned beer gets too frothy for Canadians - Jan 19, 2010
- Homebrew Kits To Accelerate The Process Of Homebrewing - Jan 11, 2011
- India can be champion of globalisation: Lord Karan Billimoria (Interview) - Jan 12, 2012
- Kingfisher was official beer at New York tennis tourney - Jul 27, 2012
- Liquor prices to go up by 6 per cent in Kerala from Aug 1 - Jul 30, 2012
- 'World's Strongest Beer' launched in UK - Nov 28, 2009
Tags: abv, alcoholic beer, alcoholic drink, beers, behemoth, bud ice, concentration, dead animals, democracy, different kinds, distillation, distilled spirit, freezing point of alcohol, fukuyama, molson ice, pounds sterling, strongest beer, vodka, world record