Say Goodbye To Bad Hair DayAugust 21st, 2010 - 8:57 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Who doesn’t complain about a bad hair day? Having a bad hair day can make you downright cranky, the crowing glory of a woman misbehaves, it can ruin the best of times in her life. There are several ways to get rid of a bad hair day and keep the uncontrollable hair under control by taking care of the hair regularly.
The use of blow dryer can harm the hair to great extent by making it dry as blow dryer takes away moisture of hair. The hottest blow dryer can even break the hair, so it is advisable to avoid using a blow dryer and use products that help in nourishing hair and increase its growth. One of the best ways to control frizzy hair is to moisturize it through the use of a hair conditioner and alcohol free styling products to decrease further drying. A regular routine, proper diet and good food habit acts as a catalyst in hair growth and it results in decreasing a bad hair day. Hair pimples, dandruff are harmful to hair as it increases oiliness in skin and make it unmanageable. The doctor prescribed shampoo can be beneficial for the hair growth and escape a bad hair day.
Using too much chemicals and irons on hair for straightening can harm the hair permanently. A hairspray or a gel can be a momentary relief and even if you have a problem in managing your hair, you can simply tie your hair with a hairband. Wide tooth comb is recommended to add definitions to the hair. With proper care and regular treatment one can really say goodbye to a bad hair day.
- Keep that hair silky, bouncy in winter - Nov 22, 2011
- Weisz's make-up woes - Apr 12, 2011
- Clean right, eat right for healthy hair this monsoon - Aug 08, 2012
- Weisz is new face of Bulgari perfume - Jul 02, 2011
- Easy ways to get rid of hair problems this monsoon - Jun 28, 2010
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- Make Up Kit For Teenagers: Bare Essentials - Jan 20, 2011
- Drying hands thoroughly after washing could stop spread of bacteria - Sep 08, 2010
- Monsoon health guide: Rainproof your lifestyle with right diet - Jul 16, 2012
- Tips to improve hair health and appearance - Feb 06, 2011
- Drying hands as important as washing them - Sep 13, 2010
- For soft summer skin, cut out fizzy drinks, eat healthy - Apr 24, 2010
- Want to get rid of acne? Change your lifestyle - Oct 06, 2010
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011
Tags: bad hair day, blow dryer, catalyst, chemicals, crowing glory, food habit, free styling, gina gomez, good food, hair conditioner, hair growth, hairspray, irons, momentary relief, pimples, proper diet, several ways, shampoo, styling products, tooth comb