Rowland wants figure like CampbellOctober 21st, 2011 - 2:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 21 (IANS) Former Destiny’s Child star Kelly Rowland wants a figure like British supermodel Naomi Campbell.
The “When Love Takes Over” hitmaker is undergoing a vigorous gym regime to sculpt her shape, reports contactmusic.com.
“Naomi Campbell is my body inspiration. She has amazing legs. I go to the gym four or five days a week because I want my legs tight,” Rowland said.
- Kelly Rowland's embarrassing moment - Oct 08, 2011
- Kelly Rowland out of 'X Factor' - Oct 30, 2011
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011
- Rowland wants to stay fit - Sep 28, 2011
- I'm in love with wigs: Kelly Rowland - Oct 13, 2011
- Kelly Rowland ready to settle down - Aug 21, 2011
- Campbell breaks down as mom apologises for abandoning her - May 04, 2010
- Rowland wants to babysit for Beyonce - Dec 08, 2011
- Kelly Rowland loves her curves - Jul 05, 2010
- Rowland promotes safe sex initiative - Dec 02, 2011
- Brigitte Bardot inspires Kelly Brook - Jun 06, 2012
- Kim doesn't count calories - Jul 18, 2012
- Strict diet not healthy, says Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- Kelly Rowland new face of luxury watch brand - Jan 04, 2012
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012