‘Romantic and naught’ lingerie that fastens with magnets!November 10th, 2010 - 12:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 10 (ANI): A French label, Lingerie Dement, has launched a range of lingerie that fastens with magnets, rather than the traditional hook and eye straps.
The line that translates as ‘insane lingerie’ features discreet magnetic clasps set at the front of the bra and concealed by bows. Even the knickers come with the ‘flick-off’ function at the hips.
The label’s website calls the range ‘romantic and naughty’, and the magnetised system ‘very strong’.
The ‘Volant’ design is described as ‘perfectly suited to small breasts’, with ‘ruffles and bows to highlight the curve of the hip’.
The ‘Charmant’ range, is designed to suit larger cup sizes, and promises to be invisible beneath clothes.
Knickers from the luxury brand cost from 45pounds, while a navy silk set costs 137pounds.
It retails online at French website jollia.fr, and at a number of boutiques in Paris and the U.S.
“It brings a little bit of theatrics into the bedroom,” the Daily Mail quoted stylist Sam Saboura as telling New York Daily News.
“There’s kind of a fun quality to undressing someone in an intimate way, and this would give that tear-away effect,” he said. (ANI)
- Magnetic bras could spell end for tricky hooks - Dec 17, 2010
- Princess Di depicted in bra and knickers by Chinese lingerie firm - Sep 01, 2010
- Now, a new bra that unhooks when you clap your hands! - Feb 14, 2011
- Flaunt your kinky side with 'bondage-style lingerie' this season! - Dec 04, 2010
- Naughty lingerie in high demand amid Euro Cup mania - Jun 23, 2012
- Kate Moss launches jewellery collection - Oct 06, 2011
- French soldier commits suicide live on webcam - Nov 03, 2011
- Wolves female fans to wear club's own line of lingerie while cheering - Nov 27, 2010
- Lingerie Dement invents Magnetic female undergarments - Nov 09, 2010
- Posh's blindfold surprise to spice love life with hubby David - Jul 11, 2010
- Now, hi-tech material undies that promise girls perfect hourglass figures - Jan 10, 2011
- World's first ever carbon neutral bra goes on sale in UK - Apr 14, 2011
- How Brit girls' undies are giving the economy a sexy boost - May 28, 2010
- Dita Von Teese strips for new Wonderbra collection - Oct 01, 2009
- Madonna's corset sold for 45,000 pounds - Oct 27, 2011
Tags: boutiques in paris, bows, daily mail, dement, eye straps, flick off, french label, french website, hips, hook and eye, knickers, luxury brand, magnetic clasps, naught, new york daily news, sam saboura, small breasts, stylist, theatrics, york daily news