Rohit Bal, Lancome unveil bridal makeup range (With Image)August 26th, 2009 - 4:31 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 26 (IANS) After the fashion industry, designer Rohit Bal has entered the world of beauty products through a collaboration with international cosmetics brand Lancome for their bridal makeup range.
Known as “The Lotus Collection”, the range is meant to suit Indian skin types.
“Generally most of us have this notion about Lancome that it is an international cosmetics brand and caters mainly to Europeans’ skin type. But this product range is different because it is specially meant for Indian skin tone,” Rohit Bal told IANS at the launch of second Lancome boutique at the Promenade in DLF Emporio mall here Wednesday.
“The idea is to enhance the beauty of the bride and make her look elegant. A bride always needs pampering and a luxurious beauty ritual to prepare for her big day,” he added.
Celebrating the association, Lancome’s director Dinesh Dayal said: “Rohit was the natural choice for us. The couturier’s creative genius, combined with our understanding of beauty, led to the creation of this fine collection.”
Available in a beautiful vanity case, the collection is handpicked by Bal, keeping in mind the smallest of details to make a bride look and feel gorgeous.
The collection is available in two variants — the silver set with 12 cosmetics products priced at Rs.15,000 while the gold set has 21 cosmetics products priced at Rs.25,000.
- Now share your wedding wish-list with your guests - Aug 25, 2012
- Julia Roberts' Lancome ad banned in Britain - Jul 27, 2011
- Malls - where designers love to sell - Apr 15, 2011
- Make your cult in bridal wear: Tarun Tahiliani - Jul 25, 2012
- Watson brings fresh spirit to Lancome: bosses - Mar 15, 2011
- Here comes the - botox - bride - Jul 13, 2012
- Buyers' resolute thumbs up to Delhi Couture Week (Review) - Jul 26, 2011
- Tarun Tahiliani recreates wedding scene in shopping mall - Jul 24, 2010
- Chandigarh hosts a two-day bridal wear exhibition - Aug 08, 2010
- Jaya Rathore explores heritage weaves for bridal line (With images) - Aug 18, 2011
- Jimmy Choo to work with Rob Pruitt - Apr 14, 2012
- Tarun Tahiliani Brings Luxury Brands To Bridal Couture - Jun 04, 2010
- Georgia May Jagger to lead Material Girl campaign - May 24, 2012
- Designer Tom Ford represents real women - Jan 15, 2011
- Wedding Asia set to debut in Delhi - May 27, 2011
Tags: beauty products, bridal makeup, cosmetics products, couturier, creative genius, dayal, dinesh, fashion industry, gold set, international cosmetics, lancome, launch, lotus collection, natural choice, rohit bal, skin tone, skin type, skin types, vanity case, world of beauty