Robin Williams UK stage return for Prince of Wales” 60th bdayOctober 1st, 2008 - 6:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 1 (ANI): After a long gap of 25 years, Hollywood actor Robin Williams is all set to return the UK stage in a show to mark the Prince of Wales” 60th birthday.
We Are Most Amused will star the Mork and Mindy actor along with the likes of John Cleese and Rowan Atkinson.
The play will be staged at London’’s New Wimbledon Theatre on 12 November, and will raise money for the Prince’’s Trust.
The other acts of the event will be announced as the D-day draws closer.
Prince Charles with The Duchess of Cornwall will attend the show, which will be broadcasted on ITV1 shortly after the event.
The show will also feature many comedians doing a mix of stand-up and sketches.
“The line-up will bring together the very best in comedy talent - from much-loved established names to fresh young acts from the stand-up circuit, BBC quoted ITV, as saying in a statement. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams eyes TV comeback - Sep 01, 2012
- Mr.Bean enthrals fans with English humour - Jul 28, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, Joss Stone invited for royal wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Russell Brand's awkward encounter with Prince Charles - Nov 16, 2010
- British royal family inspired Atkinson - Sep 25, 2011
- Monty Python star Cleese refused peerage to avoid England winter - Apr 17, 2011
- Have to be smart in role selection: Vir Das - Jul 09, 2011
- Fears abound for 'painfully thin' Office star Lucy Davis - May 29, 2012
- Russell Brand to star in 'What About Dick?' - Feb 22, 2012
- Eddie Murphy to receive Comedy Icon honour - Mar 22, 2011
- I'm too old for Mr.Bean now: Rowan Atkinson - Sep 07, 2011
- Hey mom, it's Mr Bean up there! - Oct 29, 2011
- Robin Williams Wants A Role In Next Batman Movie - Jun 30, 2010
- Neighbours blast Rowan Atkinson's 'space-age' home renovation plans - Jul 19, 2010
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011
Tags: 12 november, 60th birthday, acts, bbc, bday, comedians, d day, duchess of cornwall, gap, hollywood actor, itv1, john cleese, long gap, mork and mindy, new wimbledon theatre, prince charles, prince of wales, robin williams, rowan atkinson, wimbledon