Rihanna turns Marilyn Monroe for magazine shootOctober 4th, 2011 - 2:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 4 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has turned Marilyn Monroe for Vogue magazine’s covershoot - complete with blonde wig and a pout.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that the singer will be seen on the cover of the publication’s latest edition wearing a lustrous, light-coloured hairpiece and figure-hugging frock.
In another shot she will be seen in a skimpy bodysuit, short jacket, high heels and a black beret.
- It's granny time for Rihanna - Mar 19, 2012
- Katy Perry has suitcase full of wigs - Apr 15, 2012
- Duffy gets raunchy in new film - Sep 15, 2010
- I'm scared of outfit clash: Rihanna - Oct 10, 2010
- I'm in love with wigs: Kelly Rowland - Oct 13, 2011
- Rihanna wax statue unveiled at Tussauds - Sep 01, 2010
- Madonna's topless photos leaked online - Oct 08, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne does a Marilyn Monroe - Jan 04, 2011
- Marilyn Monroe has a look-alike - a duck! - Nov 06, 2010
- My collection inspired by today's Marilyn Monroe: Ritu Beri - Aug 04, 2012
- I would love to star in a musical: Williams - Nov 29, 2011
- Rihanna's wax figure latest addition to Madame Tussauds - Sep 01, 2010
- Rihanna, Cole collaboration will happen: Will.I.Am - Jul 16, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan pays homage to Marilyn Monroe again - May 07, 2009
- Rihnana Honored At Madame Tussauds - Sep 02, 2010