Rihanna goes for natural lookNovember 12th, 2011 - 3:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 12 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has opted for a natural look for her latest album “Talk That Talk”.
The “We Found Love” singer is renowned for having crazy, ever-changing hairstyles and colours and making outrageous music videos, but has decided to focus on her singing for her next album, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I didn’t want to make it such a big deal, like what hair color. I wanted to go back to something simple, something flexible, something a little more natural. It’s more about the music,” she said.
“I don’t want to become a gimmick, ever,” she added.
“Talk That Talk” will release Nov 18.
- Rihanna's outlook changed after assault - Jun 02, 2011
- Duff takes singing lessons - Dec 10, 2011
- I'm open to love: Rihanna - Jul 06, 2011
- Hollywood Hair Styles: From Curls To Straights And Blondes To Reds! - Jan 10, 2011
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Kutcher-Rihanna romance upsets Moore - Mar 29, 2012
- Rihanna's New Hair Style - Jun 08, 2010
- Pixie Lott not comfortable doing sexy songs - Nov 19, 2011
- Singer Queen Latifa plans to adopt - Nov 19, 2011
- Rihanna to mentor on 'X Factor'? - Sep 14, 2011
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Black Women Are Trendsetters Of American Hairstyles - Nov 02, 2010
- Rihanna sets new record with latest album - Nov 28, 2011
- Rihanna enjoys shocking with fashion - Dec 01, 2010