Rihanna gets wax statue at Madame TussaudsOctober 3rd, 2011 - 10:03 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 3 (IANS) Singer Rihanna is the latest celebrity to be immortalised in wax at London’s Madame Tussauds.
The “Loud” singer’s statue is alongside Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga and late singer Amy Winehouse, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The model of Rihanna is wearing the raunchy long black dress she donned to perform her duet with Matt Cardle on the UK final of “The X Factor” last year, complete with a bright cherry red hair-do.
The figure took four months to complete at a cost of 150,000 pounds.
Other stars to have waxworks at Madame Tussauds include Justin Bieber, David Beckham and Brad Pitt.
- Justin Bieber sized up for waxwork at Madame Tussauds - Feb 23, 2011
- Bieber's wax statue to be unveiled in March - Feb 23, 2011
- Winslet's wax statue unveiled at Tussauds - Nov 10, 2011
- Rihanna wax statue unveiled at Tussauds - Sep 01, 2010
- Colin Firth immortalized in wax - Dec 15, 2011
- Rihanna's wax figure latest addition to Madame Tussauds - Sep 01, 2010
- Rihanna's Wax figure now graces Berlin - Aug 30, 2011
- Lady Gaga to make Madame Tussauds history - Nov 08, 2010
- Gaga's waxwork to be unveiled at all Tussauds' museums - Aug 26, 2010
- Wax statue biggest honour: Kareena - Nov 11, 2011
- Madame Tussauds To Launch Eight Wax Statues Of Lady GaGa In Different Locations - Nov 08, 2010
- Bradley Cooper wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Jul 20, 2011
- Russell Brand wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussauds - Oct 11, 2010
- Madhuri unveils her wax statue in London - Mar 07, 2012
- Rihnana Honored At Madame Tussauds - Sep 02, 2010
Tags: amy winehouse, black dress, brad pitt, britney spears, celebrity, david beckham, femalefirst, four months, justin bieber, kylie minogue, lady gaga, madame tussauds london, red hair, rihanna, waxworks, x factor