Professions with highest and lowest divorce risk revealedSeptember 26th, 2010 - 5:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 26 (ANI): Ever wondered if your job was coming in the way of your marriage? A new study has revealed that the nature of your job might determine if the chances of your divorce are higher.
The top ten jobs with the highest relative divorce rates are massage therapists, bartenders, dancers and choreographers, health diagnosing and treating practitioners (all other), physicians and surgeons, reports overcomingbias.com.
Others in the list are gaming services workers, mathematicians, fish and game wardens, pile-driver operators, and first-line supervisor of gaming workers.
On the other hand, religious workers (all other), audiologists, first-line enlisted military supervisors/managers, shuttle car operators, optometrists, clergy; transit and railroad police have the lowest relative divorce rates.
As do education directors, agricultural engineers, and media and communication equipment workers (all other). (ANI)
- How to choose perfect partner and avoid divorce! - Sep 20, 2010
- Marrying dancers, choreographers - 'an invitation for divorce' - Dec 07, 2009
- Exercise helps in calming hostile bosses - Jan 25, 2012
- Blind therapists help Mexicans deal with stress - Jan 26, 2011
- Two Massage Therapists - Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole Sues Brett Favre - Jan 04, 2011
- Man, teen sent back to US over exploitation fears - Jul 26, 2012
- The 15 secrets to a happy marriage - Jul 16, 2010
- Bartending: New opportunities in the hospitality industry - Sep 06, 2012
- Brett Favre sued for sexual harassment by ex-Jets' massage therapists - Jan 04, 2011
- Find Jobs That Suits Your Personality, Experts Say - Dec 20, 2010
- Software engineering ranked best tech job in US - Apr 20, 2011
- Thailand Breaks World Record for Largest Mass Massage - Aug 31, 2012
- The more honest, humble you are, the better your job performance - Mar 02, 2011
- 7 ways your job could shorten your life - Oct 05, 2010
- Infertile woman and her partner feel defeated, alone - Apr 10, 2010
Tags: agricultural engineers, bartenders, clergy, communication equipment, dancers and choreographers, divorce rates, education directors, fish and game, fish and game wardens, gaming services, line supervisor, marriage, massage therapists, media and communication, physicians and surgeons, professions, railroad police, religious workers, risk, shuttle car