Phydough Initiates A ‘Food Truck’ For DogsJanuary 7th, 2011 - 8:55 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
January 7, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): This piece of news is related to those folks, who are the proprietors of canines and to the canines themselves. It would be safe to state that the dogs would love it if they are bequeathed foods, from a food truck, such as a gourmet and natural as well as artisan-grade sandwich consisting of ice-creams. If any canine owner wishes that his canine gets to wolf these foodstuffs, the wish could fructify soon. Phydough, which is the ‘truck’ of gourmet canine cookies as well as ice-creams, will be initiated on Saturday in Los Angeles.
These gourmet foodstuffs would consist of ten tastes of cookies such as duck fat, reddish velvet, carrot honey in association with peanut butter and bacon, yogurt, peas, carob swirl, etc. There would also be four savors of ice-cream such as cookie dough, foie gras, etc. These foodstuffs appear so enticing that a human may desire a Phydough treat for himself.
There is no need to dread for human beings as Phydough has uttered that all the cookies and elements of dough are natural and of human/artistic grade. Phydough has voiced that they utilize all sorts of fancy materials such as the same pork items employed by the Momofuku chef, David Chang, in his restaurants.
The flour belongs to Anson Mills flour while the bacon is represented by Allen Benton. The truck also vends Bowhaus and Coolhaus’ collection of ice-creams for canine that are rooted in soy and yogurt.
Phydough will also serve canine owners on exceptional days such as the day, in which the dog was adopted, and the dog’s birthday. It is clear that Phydough is America’s version of the British canine portable seller.
- Phydough Food Trucks To Make Life Better For Dogs! - Jan 07, 2011
- No hot dogs, pizza and ice cream for Britney Spears' tour crew - Apr 24, 2011
- NY restaurant gets Guinness World Record for most expensive hot dog at $69 - Jul 24, 2010
- No hot dogs, pizza for Britney - Apr 24, 2011
- Miley Cyrus gets turned into 'Miley Shake'! - Sep 02, 2009
- 'Serendipity 3' Restaurant Attains The Guinness World Record For The Costliest Hot Dog At $69 - Jul 28, 2010
- Pillsbury Fights Successfully To Alter The Name Of 'My Dough Girl' - Aug 12, 2010
- This Easter, savour a variety of flavours - Apr 05, 2012
- Today is National Dog Day! - Aug 26, 2011
- 8 out of 10 Brit owners feed their dogs takeaways! - Sep 11, 2010
- Robbing to watch movies, four held - Mar 28, 2011
- Tirumala Diary to set up India's largest diary plant - Dec 14, 2011
- Gucci Mane Gets An Ice-Cream Tattoo On His Right Cheek - Jan 14, 2011
- Healthy Snacks, Weight Loss Can Surely Work Jointly - Oct 15, 2010
- Definition: What are Paczkis? - Feb 21, 2012
Tags: anson mills, artisan, bowhaus, canine cookies, canine owners, canines, carob, chef david, cookie dough, david chang, dread, fancy materials, flour, food truck, gourmet foodstuffs, men at work, peanut butter, pen men, proprietors, yogurt