Phydough Food Trucks To Make Life Better For Dogs!January 7th, 2011 - 8:32 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Jan 7, (THAINDIAN NEWS) There is a reason for the canine lovers and owners to be delighted. They can treat their four legged friends in a lavish way now onwards thanks to the arrival of the Phydough Truck. Amazing as it may sound to some people, the dog owners can now take their dogs to the truck and get them ready to bake doughs, ice cream and dog cookies. The service is starting from January 8th in Los Angeles. Needless to say, dog lovers will lap up this opportunity and their canine friends will get the chance what was so far restricted to humans. The organization that is launching this initiative has said that the cookies and ready-to-bake doughs are made of human grade and sourced from regional farmers.
There are a lot of ice cream flavors to choose from. The cost of the cookies are on the lower side. The dog owners can buy a set of 3 cookies for $5 or they can pay $15 for 12 cookies. The price of the ice cream has been set at $2 per scoop. The sandwiches come for $4 each. The company has also said that it will keep the dog lovers updated on its products and further developments via Twitter, the popular micro blogging site.
Chances are there that with so many varieties of cookies and yummy ice creams available, the dog owners may feel tempted to grab the offerings made for the canines! The Phydough’s will also offer special treats on the special days for the dogs such as the Adoption Day or even birthday.
- Phydough Initiates A 'Food Truck' For Dogs - Jan 07, 2011
- Today is National Dog Day! - Aug 26, 2011
- Baskin Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night Generates Huge Response - Apr 29, 2010
- Pillsbury Bake Off 2010 Winner Declared - Apr 15, 2010
- No hot dogs, pizza and ice cream for Britney Spears' tour crew - Apr 24, 2011
- Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day - Jun 07, 2012
- World's favourite snack celebrates 100th birthday - Mar 06, 2012
- Ben & Jerry's Annual Free Cone Day To Be Celebrated Today - Mar 23, 2010
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Dogs pay close attention to human signals - May 06, 2012
- Dogs yawn hearing master do the same - May 10, 2012
- This Easter, savour a variety of flavours - Apr 05, 2012
- No hot dogs, pizza for Britney - Apr 24, 2011
- Israel shoos away dogs with high-pitched noise - Apr 30, 2011
- July 12th is Pecan Pie Day - Jul 12, 2011
Tags: adoption day, canine friends, canine lovers, canines, dog lovers, dog owners, dogs, food trucks, four legged friends, ice cream flavors, initiative, jan 7, offerings, regional farmers, sandwiches, scoop, sourced