Perry’s tour inspired perfumeNovember 5th, 2011 - 2:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 5 (IANS) Katy Perry says her new perfume Meow has been inspired by her world tour.
The “Firework” hitmaker has been working on Meow, the follow-up to her debut perfume Purr and admitted the sweetness of the scent comes from her stage set, which resembles a giant confectionery world, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Purr to me was a little bit more floral, and Meow is a little bit more sweet. It was probably because of the California Dreams tour that it was more of the confectionery world, because everything I’ve seen for the last year has been like cotton-candy scented or huge peppermints or massive gummy bears,” she said.
- Perry to wants fans' help on perfume name - Oct 07, 2011
- Katy Perry's Racy Album Cover For 'Teenage Dream' Grabs Eyeballs - Jul 23, 2010
- Katy Perry announces North American 'California Dreams' tour - Jan 20, 2011
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Katy Perry goes nude for album cover - Jul 22, 2010
- Katy Perry to launch her perfume line - Jul 23, 2010
- Suri grabs penis-shaped candy while out with mum Katie Holmes - Mar 18, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wanted mysterious fragrance - Jun 06, 2012
- Perry vows to be serious about work - Jul 03, 2012
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011
- Madonna to launch fitness chain - Oct 26, 2010
- Jessica Pitti poses in Alexander McQueen inspired gummy bear dress - Jul 09, 2012
- Perry, Brand have no plans to be the 'new Beckhams' - Nov 15, 2010
- Katy Perry's racy album cover creates a stir - Jul 23, 2010