Parker relies on babysitterMay 17th, 2011 - 3:51 am ICT by IANS
London, May 17 (IANS) Actress Sarah Jessica Parker has admitted she couldn’t cope with both her busy career and raising three children without a babysitter.
The 46-year-old has son James Wilkie, eight, and 22-month-old twin daughters Loretta and Tabitha with husband Matthew Broderick,nsays hiring help is the only way to fit into various roles successfully, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“It’s so tough for us girls, especially with kids. I manage like the rest of us, I have a babysitter which is how I manage to do various things. Yes, it’s all a challenge,” she said.
- Being a mother is a military operation: Sarah Jessica Parker - Apr 03, 2010
- Jessica Parker is the boss at home - Dec 12, 2011
- Parker's son wants to act - Aug 23, 2011
- Parker wants family time on New Year's Eve - Dec 30, 2011
- Parker tackles working mom blues - Aug 23, 2011
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Parker worried about parenthood - Sep 16, 2011
- Kids can be distracting: Parker - Dec 06, 2011
- Resuming work was right decision: Sarah Jessica Parker - May 17, 2010
- Parker preserve bags for daughters - May 15, 2012
- Sarah Jessica Parker loves the smell of diapers! - Nov 07, 2009
- Parker buys townhouse in New York - Dec 02, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker Spotted With Her Twin Daughters - Mar 25, 2010
- Parker wants to pack up and tour the world - Sep 05, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick welcome twin girls - Jun 24, 2009