Pammi sacrifices sleep to be a great mumMarch 20th, 2008 - 4:22 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 20 (ANI): Ex-Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson is so determined to be a great mom that she gets only three hours of sleep at night.
Pammi, who is often out till the wee hours of the morning at celebrity parties, will just not give up having breakfast with her two sons, Brandon and Dylan.
“Usually I get in around three or four in the morning, and I’m up at 6.30am with my kids making breakfast, 8am at school,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
With her maternal duties taking up most of her time, Anderson revealed that she hardly has time for romance.
“That’s (motherhood) taking up a lot of time,” she added. (ANI)
- Pamela Anderson does not have hots for Brits - Sep 14, 2010
- Pammie's contract terms for family - Jul 27, 2010
- Anderson wants to return to Canada - Jun 03, 2012
- Pamela won't date British man - Sep 14, 2010
- Pamela Anderson on brief celibacy - Aug 10, 2012
- 'Cougar' Pammie to sex up 'Big Brother'? - Jul 04, 2010
- Pamela Anderson adopts abandoned dogs - Aug 04, 2010
- Pamela gorges on paranthas, cleans 'Bigg Boss' house - Nov 17, 2010
- Anderson struggles to control her sons - Nov 11, 2009
- Pamela Anderson's sons unaware of her sexy image - Jan 09, 2010
- My sons influence who I date: Pamela Anderson - Sep 19, 2011
- I'll cook roti, vegetables for my children: Pamela Anderson (Interview) - Nov 21, 2010
- Now, 'Big Brother' for Pamela - Aug 02, 2011
- Anderson was star-struck by Michael Jackson - Sep 21, 2011
- Who Will Catch Pamela Anderson's Eye In Bigg Boss House? - Nov 16, 2010