Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dismiss engagement reportsDecember 1st, 2008 - 1:43 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom has denied the rumours of his engagement to Victoria’’s Secret model Miranda Kerr.
The Pirates of the Caribbean stars rep confirmed that the couple is not engaged.
“These rumours are not true,” Usmagazine.com quoted the rep as saying.
Australia’’s The Sunday Telegraph had revealed that a wedding was planned for the middle of next year, “when both have a break from work commitments.”
The representative Australian models rep has also denied engagement reports.
These rumours are not true. The story is completely false and misleading. Miranda herself has clearly stated she is not engaged. There is nothing else to be said,” the rep told People. (ANI)
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr engaged - Dec 15, 2009
- 'Johnny Depp won't be Orlando Bloom's best man' - Jun 23, 2010
- How Orlando Bloom impressed Miranda Kerr's parents - Jul 26, 2010
- Miranda Kerr is pregnant - Jul 29, 2010
- Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom Are Engaged To Be Married - Jun 22, 2010
- Orlando Bloom, The Prospective Father, Is Really Excited - Aug 21, 2010
- Orlando Bloom & Miranda Karr Have Secret Wedding Amid Pregnant Rumors - Jul 28, 2010
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Is Pregnant - Aug 20, 2010
- Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- Orlando Bloom engaged to Miranda Kerr - Dec 15, 2009
- Are Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr expecting a baby? - Jul 28, 2010
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Announces That She Is Pregnant - Aug 20, 2010
- Orlando Bloom And Miranda Kerr Excited About Welcoming Their First Child - Aug 21, 2010
Tags: australia, australian models, hollywood, hollywood actor, model miranda kerr, orlando bloom, pirates of the caribbean, rumours, secret model, sunday telegraph, usmagazine, victoria, work commitments