Ogling at bikini belles can cause holiday bust-upAugust 8th, 2012 - 11:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 8 (IANS) Staring lecherously at bikini beauties happens to be the top cause of trouble among holidaying couples abroad, a survey has found.
While other causes for conflict included the woman wanting to sunbathe while her partner wants to try an activity, where and what to eat, drinking too much, road map reading, the woman packing too much or taking too long to get ready and overspending, the Daily Express reported.
About four in five couples had at least two big rows on a fortnight’s break — 62 percent argued daily.
According to Latedeals.co.uk, who carried out the survey, six percent of couples even asked for separate rooms.
- An average couple bickers 2,455 times a year - May 20, 2011
- British kids cannot locate their country on map - Apr 02, 2012
- British women world's ugliest tourists - Sep 04, 2010
- Average Brit couple argues 312 times a year - Jan 19, 2011
- 'Troubling' topless sunbather sparks Italian debate - Aug 12, 2010
- Indians lug extra stuff they don't use on vacation - Jun 13, 2011
- Kids may be killing your marital joy - Jul 03, 2012
- Britons not having sex in rainy weather - Jul 21, 2012
- Arguing during honeymoon could spell marriage doom - Aug 19, 2011
- Helen Mirren sends bikini sales for over 50s soaring - Aug 27, 2010
- Ex Governor Mark Sanford pictured holidaying with 'soul mate' mistress - Jan 29, 2011
- Demi Moore shows off her bikini bod - Jan 03, 2011
- Indian travellers are spoilt for choice - May 26, 2011
- In extended August holiday season, people heading abroad - Aug 09, 2012
- '7-year itch' cut to just 3 due to stress of modern life - Mar 08, 2011