Now, women find men sexy right up to the age of 55September 16th, 2010 - 1:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 16 (ANI): A new study has shown that women now find men sexy right up to the age of 55.
It means fellows in that age range can still pull in girls but once they reach 56 they become “invisible” to the opposite sex, the poll suggests.
Three in four women are now also happy to date bald men, compared with half in the 1980s. Four in five don’t mind dating chaps with a slight paunch.
Women told researchers older men were becoming sexier as they worked harder to keep in shape and wear better clothes.
Debenhams quizzed more than 1,000 people.
“Older men no longer look or act like grandads. They often look at least ten years younger than they really are,” the Sun quoted a spokeswoman as saying. (ANI)
- Most women 'don't wish to dress their age until they are 70' - Jan 07, 2011
- No plastic surgery for Hayek - Aug 18, 2011
- Actresses look sexier: Rachel Weisz - Aug 07, 2012
- Keep smiling to look young - Nov 11, 2011
- An Investigation Demonstrates That Cougars Die Young - May 17, 2010
- Young man, older woman: Relationship rules changing - Nov 08, 2011
- Hudgens worries about ageing - Apr 04, 2011
- Hairy chests are out: Clean-shaven torsos in - Jul 18, 2012
- Christina Hendricks sparks sales of clothes that give hourglass silhouette - Feb 25, 2011
- Oz men 'don't like to date women much younger than them' - Aug 19, 2010
- Brit women dump g-strings for granny pants - Aug 07, 2010
- Increased intake of added sugars linked to weight gain: Study - Mar 25, 2011
- Greying hair is the darkest fear for Brit men - Aug 04, 2010
- Older women preying on young men? That's a myth - Aug 20, 2010
- Cox asked to become new face of dating website - Oct 15, 2010