Now nurture your hair with natural ingredientsMay 30th, 2009 - 3:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 30(IANS) Green is the new black for your hair. An international hair care brand Saturday launched a new product range that is made of natural ingredients like avocado, grape, and peach milk to make your hair naturally healthy.
L’Oreal Professionnel’s new Nature range is in line with the trend for supporting sustainable development.
“The whole world is moving towards revolution of green and people want to adapt green in their lifestyle. With this product we are bringing together nature and science to satiate consumer needs and help them in choosing what is good for them,” L’Oreal Professionnel’s national sales director Abey George Philip told IANS at the launch here.
“Today’s consumer demand product performance and our dream of creating beautiful hair has come true with this product that has launched sulphate-free shampoos, silicon free oil to protect and preserve your hair without compromising on efficiency and cosmetic performance,” he added.
Serie Nature offers an array of products like Oiliss, Re-Naitre, Richesse, Terre D’Argile that are enriched with avocado, rice proteins, tomato lycopene and white clay respectively. Tendresse, which is enriched with peach milk, is meant especially for kids.
The range is available in recyclable bottles and is priced at Rs.525 onwards.
- Drug stops hair going grey - Oct 03, 2011
- Indian women should try messy, classic look: French hairstylist (With Images) - Apr 28, 2012
- Aishwarya Rai still endorses L'Oreal - Jan 09, 2011
- Cole's 150-minute Cannes visit - May 20, 2012
- Gerald Butler Becomes The L'Oreal Paris Men's Expert - Jul 31, 2010
- Julie McCabe goes into coma after an allergic reaction to hair dye - Nov 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's L'Oreal hair products ad escapes the chop - Jun 02, 2010
- Cheryl Cole's endorsement sends hairspray sales soaring - Aug 09, 2010
- Look Like Sonam Kapoor With L'Oreal's New Aisha Collection - Jul 17, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez: The Brand Ambassador Of L’Oreal Paris - Dec 08, 2010
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- L'Oreal to double production in two years - Mar 03, 2011
- Rachel Weisz's L'oreal ad banned - Feb 02, 2012
- Gerard Butler is new face of L'Oreal - Jul 31, 2010
- Cheryl Cole becomes new face of L'Oreal Paris - Aug 27, 2009
Tags: argile, avocado, free oil, george philip, hair care, international hair, l oreal, l oreal professionnel, launch, national sales director, natural ingredients, nature range, peach, product performance, richesse, shampoos, supporting sustainable development, tendresse, tomato lycopene, white clay