Now, ”male girdle” to guarantee flat tummy for just PS49February 27th, 2009 - 1:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 27 (ANI): If you are one of those men who just cant get up from the bed to go for a run or hit the gym, heres the solution for you to reduce that protruding paunch and that too without the need of any work outmale girdle.
Available for just 49 pounds, Equmen’’s Core Precision Undershirt for men is quite similar to womens shapewear or ”control pants” to maintain a trim backside.
Next month onwards, the core precision undershirt for men will be available at Selfridges in UK.
Made of polyester, spandex and nylon, the girdles are designed to force men’’s bodies to look leaner under a slim-line suit, or even to help correct poor posture.
Manufactured by Australian manufacturer Equmen, the vests and T-shirts are already on sale in the U.S. and Australia.
And now the miracle underwear has been launched in UK as statistics show that British men are more likely to be overweight than women.
In fact, former England footballer Les Ferdinand has supported the new control underwear, saying that the undershirt is ”a pretty miraculous product”.
According to a Selfridges spokeswoman, the store was hoping that its male customers were ready for the idea of control underwear.
”It’’s a very tight-fitting T-shirt, so it’’s not like we”re asking men to wear a bra. It’’s quite inoffensive, the Telegraph quoted her as saying.
She added: ”We”ve never stocked male control-wear before, so it will be a test. It may be that women will buy them for men, until men become more familiar with it.
Although, designs for control pants for men are currently being developed, there are some brands that are already retailing the male girdles. (ANI)
- Male 'corsets' can make beer bellies history - Dec 30, 2009
- Oz men's latest fad - 'mirdle' - Oct 26, 2009
- Female staff ordered to wear loose-fitting skirts and flesh-colored underwear by UBS - Dec 16, 2010
- Forget losing weight, just get yourself a pair of smoothie pants! - Jan 27, 2011
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Underwear to shield vital parts from full-body scanners - Mar 16, 2011
- Take your dad back to 70s - gift him retro look (Father's Day is on June 19)(With Images) - Jun 17, 2011
- New 'Shock Jock' briefs that add 2 inches to 'a man's frontal measurement' - Jan 14, 2011
- 'Decent' dress code puts Haryana staff in bind - May 09, 2012
- Salman Khan's Charity Being Human T-shirts Cottonworld Websites Crash Due To Heavy Traffic - Nov 26, 2010
- US gurdwara gunman sported 9/11 tattoo - Aug 06, 2012
- 'Being Human' T-shirts Now At A Store Near You! - Nov 15, 2010
- Recession lifts lingerie sales as Brits plan pleasure at home this Christmas - Nov 26, 2009
- Swiss bank orders female staff to wear loose-fitting skirts, flesh-coloured undies - Dec 16, 2010
- After women, bum-lift pants to boost men's confidence - Oct 03, 2010
Tags: australian manufacturer, backside, british men, england footballer, flat tummy, girdles, les ferdinand, london feb, male customers, male girdle, overweight, paunch, polyester spandex, poor posture, posture, selfridges, shapewear, slim line, undershirt, vests