Now get a Cavalli snakeskin MasterCard (Fashion snippet)January 9th, 2009 - 5:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 9 (IANS) There is good news for Roberto Cavalli fans as the designer will introduce a snakeskin ‘Cavalli’ MasterCard March 1.The card will be available in all his boutiques worldwide and via the designer’s website.
It comes with various benefits including special VIP services at every Cavalli boutique and access to special sales, events and shows, plus exclusive beauty, hospitality and travel offers, reports vogue.co.uk.
The card is created in collaboration with Berlin-based Corpcom, a subsidiary of TRIUM Group, which creates new card programmes.
“I love to immerse myself in new projects,” said Cavalli, who launched a boutique wine collection last year.
- Lopez blames wedding rumours on hacker - Mar 16, 2012
- Airtel launches online payment system in Africa - Sep 15, 2011
- Cavalli show cancelled at the Milan Fashion week - Feb 26, 2009
- Cole perfect for my designs: Cavalli - May 30, 2012
- MasterCard's Ajay Banga to head USIBC - Apr 16, 2012
- Sanderson to design Allen's wedding shoes - May 27, 2011
- Shy Leona Lewis goes for pop princess makeover - Oct 01, 2010
- India needs to make 'tough choices': Ajay Banga - Apr 24, 2012
- Lady Gaga designs T-shirt for Japan victims - Jun 24, 2011
- Kate Moss To Endorse Vogue Eyewear - Oct 21, 2010
- Cavalli to launch home collection - Sep 22, 2011
- MasterCard, C-SAM to jointly offer mobile wallet service - May 18, 2012
- Cavalli not worried about competitors - Jan 20, 2011
- Send out personalised paper cards this New Year - Dec 25, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley wanted to be fashion designer - Aug 31, 2012