Now, ‘frontal enhancement’ pants to boost men’s bulgesOctober 10th, 2010 - 1:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 10 (ANI): Marks and Spencer have pants for men with a saggy bum and bras to boost breast size. Now they are offering ‘frontal enhancement’ pants for men that give the impression of a bigger bulge.
For decades women have been sold clothes that promise to flatter their appearance subtly, from corsets to padded bras.
And now men are being offered the same by the high street chain’s Bodymax collection.
Marks and Spencer has announced it is set to launch a range of body-enhancing underwear for men.
The 15-pound ‘bum lift’ underpants promise to raise the posterior by a fifth thanks to seam-free tailoring, while the 10-pound ‘frontal enhancement’ pants claim to result in a 38 per cent “visual enhancement in size” as a result of an “integral shelf”.
The new pants are already available in selected stores and online, and will go on sale nationwide from Friday, October 15.
“Our technologists have worked hard to engineer two styles that are comfortable to wear and that give real results,” the Telegraph quoted Dave Binns, head of M&S men’s underwear, as saying.
“These pants provide a real confidence boost for men and we think they will prove popular with our customers,” Binns added. (ANI)
- After women, bum-lift pants to boost men's confidence - Oct 03, 2010
- Male 'corsets' can make beer bellies history - Dec 30, 2009
- Cleavage enhancing bra sends M&S sales soaring - Oct 08, 2010
- How Brit girls' undies are giving the economy a sexy boost - May 28, 2010
- Now first four-way brassiere that promises to smooth out bulges - Apr 09, 2011
- New 'Shock Jock' briefs that add 2 inches to 'a man's frontal measurement' - Jan 14, 2011
- Oz men pumped-up by 'bulge-boosting underwear!' - Nov 18, 2010
- Cleavage enhancing bra to be UK's cheapest - Jun 14, 2010
- Aussie banana underwear a hit - Mar 13, 2010
- Girls ditching size zero for hourglass figures - Jul 19, 2010
- Robert Pattinson inspires new range of underwear - Jul 27, 2010
- 'Pocket money bras' for 8-yr-olds in UK - Mar 14, 2011
- New M&S 'boob job' bra set to hit UK shelves - Jul 15, 2010
- Oz women snapping up butt-boosting undies - Jan 27, 2010
- Men buy underpants for only 17 years of their lives! - Nov 11, 2009
Tags: amp, appearance, binns, bodymax, breast size, bulge, bulges, bum, clothes, confidence, corsets, decades, london, marks and spencer, new pants, padded bras, seam, telegraph, underwear, visual enhancement