Now discounted designer clothes on a websiteJanuary 27th, 2009 - 5:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 27 (IANS) There is good news for shoppers hunting for a bargain. A new website outnet.com promises to stock designer labels at heavily reduced prices.The project is being masterminded by Natalie Massenet, who founded the luxury online fashion retailer net-a-porter.com in 2000, reports telegraph.co.uk.
“We are very excited about this new brand which will have its own unique offering. It is the time to give the customer a place she can call her own,” said Massenet.
The new site will stock designer labels such as Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs and Jimmy Choo at discounted prices.
Although the details are being kept confidential, it is believed that different designers will be promoted on different days and discounts could be as high as 80 percent.
The site is expected to launch in the spring.
- Hottest Styles in Handbags for 2011 - Dec 29, 2010
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Jimmy Choo's capsule collection of iconic styles - Jun 16, 2011
- Lingerie is foundation of woman's wardrobe: McCartney - Nov 26, 2011
- Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas store - May 30, 2012
- Stella McCartney to make acting debut - Dec 03, 2011
- Stella McCartney says she's a guilty working mother - Apr 02, 2011
- Stella McCartney designing kids' clothes - Sep 16, 2010
- Victoria refuses to wear tracksuits - Mar 06, 2012
- Stella McCartney to launch kids' clothing line - Sep 15, 2010
- Stella McCartney gives birth to a girl - Nov 30, 2010
- Stella McCartney designs Britain's Olympic team kit - May 17, 2012
- Stella Mccartney to design Britain's Olympic team's outfit - Jul 15, 2010
- Stella McCartney relaunches shopping website - Dec 04, 2010
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011