Now, ‘boob job’ gel that can increase your bust size by half a cup!October 1st, 2010 - 11:40 am ICT by ANI
London, Oct 1 (ANI): A 100ml tube of cream dubbed the ‘boob job in a bottle’, that claims to increase a woman’s bust size by half a cup could well be the end of push-up bras, padding and expensive silicone implants.
Manufacturers Rodial claim that rubbing the gel on the chest every day for less than two months will firm up a woman’s bust and increase it up to two-and-a-half centimetres while skin will be less wrinkled, reports the Daily Mail.
On sale in John Lewis, the 125-pound tube 125 contains natural chemicals, which supposedly increase the number of fat cells in the breast.
Scarlett Johansson, Victoria Beckham and Kelly Brook are some of the celebrities who are said to have used it.
However, some experts have rubbished the claims, and others have even labelled it ‘potentially dangerous’.
“The manufacturers are not giving us any information on tests they have carried out. They are not telling us the exact ingredients in the product and how they increase the size of the breast,” said Dalia Nield, a consultant plastic surgeon at the London Clinic.
“It may even harm the skin and the breasts - we need a full analysis,” she added.
But a spokesman for Rodial doesn’t agree. Rodial believes the product is set to revolutionize thousands of women’s lives. (ANI)
- The rise and fall of bust sizes among Brit girls - Dec 29, 2010
- New M&S 'boob job' bra set to hit UK shelves - Jul 15, 2010
- Enhanced cleavage makes women more confident: Study - Mar 21, 2012
- Not all 'flat-chested women want big boobs' - Sep 27, 2010
- Moisturizer 'more than enough to keep wrinkles at bay' - Jun 01, 2010
- Gel-filled 'boob-job bikini' gives cleavage the ultimate 'beach lift'! - Jul 16, 2009
- Number of average sized women with above average bust lines increasing - Apr 12, 2010
- Now, clear gel that boosts boobs' "tone, size and skin texture"! - Mar 09, 2010
- Snake serum, dubbed 'Botox in a bottle', a hit in UK - Feb 23, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'uses snake venom to keep wrinkles at bay' - Feb 05, 2010
- Brit woman's agony as cheap breast implants explode - Sep 22, 2010
- Perfect sports bras don't exist, say experts - Aug 25, 2010
- Thousands of Brit girls ready to splash out on boob ops - Sep 22, 2010
- First L-cup bra released - Jan 22, 2011
- Boob job boom - courtesy Cougars - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: boob job, breast, breasts, bust size, celebrities, consultant plastic surgeon, daily mail, exact ingredients, fat cells, john lewis, kelly brook, london clinic, natural chemicals, padding, rodial, scarlett johansson, silicone implants, spokesman, victoria beckham