Now, a new bra that unhooks when you clap your hands!February 14th, 2011 - 2:04 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 14 (ANI): A US engineer has invented a bra clasp that comes off when you clap your hands.
Randy Sarafan’s device could be the answer to millions of men and women’s problems who struggle with unhooking bra clasps, Metro in the UK reported.
The device would consign to history the dreaded clasp fumbling that often happens in the throes of passion.
Sarafan was inspired to make the clap-off bra after reading about wacky electronic undergarments sold in Syria, such as musical knickers.
“Those of us in Western cultures have a thing or two to learn from the Syrians about gaudy electronic lingerie. Henceforth, it became my mission to fast-forward lingerie technology in the West,” The Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Magnetic bras could spell end for tricky hooks - Dec 17, 2010
- 'Romantic and naught' lingerie that fastens with magnets! - Nov 10, 2010
- Naughty lingerie in high demand amid Euro Cup mania - Jun 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese strips for new Wonderbra collection - Oct 01, 2009
- Express your love with diamond-studded undies - May 17, 2012
- British, German spies helping Syrian rebels: Report - Aug 19, 2012
- Lingerie Dement invents Magnetic female undergarments - Nov 09, 2010
- Princess Di depicted in bra and knickers by Chinese lingerie firm - Sep 01, 2010
- Ultimo's ultimate bra test checks endurance on a roller coaster - Sep 03, 2010
- Flaunt your kinky side with 'bondage-style lingerie' this season! - Dec 04, 2010
- Queen's underwear supplier unveils UK's biggest bra - the 48N cup - Apr 02, 2011
- US slaps sanctions on Syria's broadcasting group - Mar 06, 2012
- Syria admits shooting down Turkish warplane - Jun 23, 2012
- World's first ever carbon neutral bra goes on sale in UK - Apr 14, 2011
- Syrian state TV station bombed in Damascus, PM fired - Aug 06, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,