No shortcuts for beauty, go for herbal care (With Images)September 21st, 2012 - 3:13 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 21 (IANS) Cosmetic surgeries and facials are gaining momentum among men and women, who are forgetting natural therapies and products, says entrepreneur Divita Kanoria of Tatha, a range of herbal and natural products.
“People want to take the shortcut. Herbal products have more long lasting effects, but you have to start early and you really have to be aware of these products,” Kanoria told IANS.
She spoke on the sidelines of the launch of the Vedic Collection store, which houses Samaya, a new range of natural wellness products, and fashion designer Jattinn Kochhar’s new herbal clothing line.
Samaya is a sub-range under Tatha. It is priced lower than the Tatha range.
The Samaya products use the power of different types of tea with blooming flowers, that help curing health issues like indigestion, insomnia and weight issues.
“We have five different kinds of teas. There are three blooming teas and they come as a bud and you put it in hot water and it blooms. The base is a green tea and the flowers then add to the healing power of the tea.
“They enhance the immune system and make you feel relaxed. We have teas like rose and Jasmine which is again very easing,” she said.
The Samaya products include beauty products like herbal body wash, tea tree face wash, clove gel face pack and mango bathing bar. The price tags range from Rs.150 to Rs.1,000.
The clothes range by Kochhar includes Khadi clothes for men and women, and are mostly available in shades of white, with some colourful prints.
- Of jasmine pearls and gold flakes in a cup (Eating out with IANS) (With Images) - Mar 25, 2011
- Herbal products driving Indian cosmetics market - Jun 03, 2010
- From huts to high streets: Khadi comes of age (Feature) - Sep 30, 2011
- Not mere tailors, Indian designers hit back - May 13, 2012
- Hundreds of herbal medicines to be banned in UK next year - Dec 31, 2010
- World's largest, smelliest flower blooms - Jul 25, 2010
- Why not marry in your mom's wedding sari? - Mar 26, 2011
- Bangalore Fashion Store MINC To Promote Eco-Friendly Fashion - Jul 27, 2010
- Unwind with aromatherapy massage at Ishwar Spa (With Images) (Spa Review) - Jul 16, 2010
- BJP leaders celebrate Holi with people of different religions - Mar 20, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,