New affordable range of Shahnaz Husain productsJuly 28th, 2010 - 9:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 28 (IANS) There’s good news for women who wish to use Shahnaz Husain’s products but hesitate due to their exorbitant prices, as the renowned beauty expert has launched a new and more affordable range of beauty products.
A new range of ayurvedic cosmetic products, priced between Rs.75 to Rs.203, called “Shahnaz forever” has been launched to cater to the middle-income segment.
“People often say that Shahnaz Husain’s products are highly priced and are not affordable for everyone. With this new range of products, I hope to break this notion. I want my products to reach villages also,” Husain told IANS.
“It took at least four to five years to create a range like this. We did a lot of research into the combination of herbs being used so that the quality and effectiveness is not compromised with.
“These products are not treatment products, they are simple daily-use beauty care products. It is not a glamorous line,” she added.
Husain’s new range includes normal daily use products like face wash, moisturisers, toners, protective creams, scrubs, face packs, cleansers, oil, shampoos and conditioners.
Husain also warned that there are a lot of fake products being sold in her name in the market.
“Thirty per cent of the products in the market are fake. It is sad to see this because I have no control over it. I would advise people to buy products only from Shahnaz Husain outlets,” she said.
- Herbal products driving Indian cosmetics market - Jun 03, 2010
- Clean right, eat right for healthy hair this monsoon - Aug 08, 2012
- Shahnaz to open cosmetics outlet at London's Selfridges - Aug 02, 2010
- Women-driven natural cosmetics finds growing takers - Jul 25, 2010
- Wyatt wanted ethical make-up line - May 08, 2012
- Indira Gandhi loved simple things: Shahnaz Husain (Interview with images) - Nov 15, 2009
- Shahnaz Husain Group Opens Shahnaz Herbal Salon At Kolkata - Aug 07, 2010
- The heat is on! Dos and don'ts for hair care - Jun 01, 2012
- Shahnaz Husain's daughter pens mother's biography (With Image) - Apr 17, 2012
- Don't neglect your hair, skin this Holi - Feb 26, 2010
- Shahnaz to attend White House summit of entrepreneurs - Mar 31, 2010
- Modicare enters premium skin care market - Jan 22, 2011
- For M.F. Husain, Shahnaz Husain was empress Noor Jahan (With Images) - Jul 03, 2011
- HLL Lifecare launches herbal products - Dec 22, 2011
- Whirlpool introduces new products for larger market share - Mar 22, 2012
Tags: beauty care products, beauty expert, beauty products, cosmetic products, exorbitant prices, face packs, face wash, herbs, New Delhi, notion, renowned beauty, segment, shahnaz husain products, shampoos and conditioners