Naomi Watts uses boob therapy in flight to stop her kids howling!March 14th, 2008 - 3:16 pm ICT by admin
Melbourne, Mar 14 (ANI): She might be a celebrity yummy-mummy, but Naomi Watts did what every normal mother would do to silence her wailing child.
The 38-year-old recent mother was taking her baby boy Alexander home to Australia and the kid was howling all through his way much to the disturbance of the co-passengers.
The star-mom after trying everything to stop the childs crying resorted to feed him, right there in the middle of the flight.
Pointy-end-of-the-plane passengers “literally stood out of their seats and gave me glaring eyes,” The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as saying.
In a recent US chat show Watts said that her infant son squawked for 40 minutes on a recent flight from Los Angeles to Sydney.
I think they just felt a little p. . . ed off they spent so much money on a flight and they have to listen to that, she said.
“He’s too young for drugs, so I just put him on the boob,” added Watts. (ANI)
- Who is sexiest bachelor - Saif or Shahid? (Movie Snippets) - Aug 12, 2011
- Watts wants a baby girl - Sep 08, 2012
- Watts shifts to London for Diana role - Jun 17, 2012
- Naomi Watts wants a daughter - May 08, 2012
- Born on train, girl is named Mamata Banerjee - Jan 10, 2011
- Shilpa Shetty's newborn already on Twitter - Jun 09, 2012
- Naomi Watts to play Princess Diana - Feb 10, 2012
- Success isn't everything: Naomi Watts - Jan 20, 2012
- London mayor's sister gives details of her Brazilian bikini wax - Feb 02, 2011
- Oz women under constant pressure to be 'yummy mummies' - Sep 16, 2009
- Woman molested on Delhi-Bhopal flight - Jan 17, 2012
- Padma Lakshmi dons yummy mummy look for stroll with daughter in NY - Apr 04, 2011
- Watts, Owen, Worthington lead AFI awards nominations - Oct 28, 2010
- Watts unveils Princess Diana makeover - Jul 03, 2012
- Motherhood tough job, says Hilary Duff - Mar 28, 2012