Naomi Campbell denies retirement rumoursFebruary 28th, 2009 - 5:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 28 (IANS) Supermodel Naomi Campbell has denied that she will be retiring any time soon after rumours to this effect began circulating in the modelling circuit.
The supermodel had reportedly said she was happy to retire and hand over her modelling crown to teenage black model Jourdan Dunn, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I have never said that I am retiring, and if I did want to stop working, I would just do it quietly. I love my profession,” said Campbell.
She also professed to be happy with her contribution in the fashion industry and would like to be remembered for “fighting for black models to be accepted”.
- Campbell would've loved to be sprinter - Aug 11, 2012
- Campbell rejects 'supermodel' title - Feb 08, 2012
- Dolce and Gabbana honour Naomi Campbell - Sep 23, 2010
- Campbell may showcase denim collection in Milan - Jun 21, 2011
- Naomi Campbell admires Madonna's fashion sense - Feb 25, 2010
- Naomi Campbell says editor was fired for putting her face on mag cover - Oct 24, 2010
- Vogue's boss calls Naomi Campbell 'a joy to work with' - Sep 10, 2010
- Naomi Campbell to marry? - Apr 24, 2010
- Naomi Campbell engaged? - Aug 03, 2011
- Campbell to receive charity honour - Sep 16, 2011
- Who Inspires Naomi Campbell? - Oct 21, 2010
- Naomi Campbell organising fashion show for Haiti - Feb 06, 2010
- Kate Moss smokes at Paris fashion week finale - Mar 11, 2011
- Bundchen to find model from remote areas - Jun 10, 2012
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012