Myntra ventures into Bollywood, joins hands with ‘Cocktail’July 8th, 2012 - 5:26 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 8 (IANS) Do you want to dress up like Veronica, Meera and Gautam from the forthcoming movie “Cocktail”? Buy trendy chick clothes falunted by Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty on Myntra.com, an online fashion and retail site which is the official shopping partner for the movie.
This is Myntra’s first association with a Bollywood movie.
“A big chunk of shoppers in India are heavily influenced by Bollywood fashion. Being the official online shopping partner of ‘Cocktail’, we are thrilled to launch similar hi-fashion looks on Myntra.com which are strongly influenced by what Gautam, Meera and Veronica sport in the movie,” Mukesh Bansal, founder and CEO of Myntra.com, said in a statement.
Releasing July 13, “Cocktail” is being touted as one of the most stylish Bollywood movies that gives a completely new and fresh approach to the online fashion world.
The trendy collection on the website offers a mix of funky, casual and sporty clothes - from short cotton dresses, hot pants, floral tops, striped dresses and jump suits to plaid shorts, blazers, casual wear jackets and aviator sunglasses. The options are many, with prices starting at Rs.299 and going up to Rs.6,199.
Myntra will also host a contest that will give five lucky winners a chance to meet with Meera (Diana).
The contest is on till July 22.
- Designing for 'Cocktail' was easy: Anaita Shroff (With Image) - Jul 08, 2012
- Savour a mix of friendship, fashion, love in 'Cocktail' (IANS Preview) - Jul 10, 2012
- Myntra aims to offer 1,000 brands online - Jun 07, 2012
- Saif still perfect for love stories: Deepika - Jul 10, 2012
- Italian GAS footwear now available in Delhi - Sep 21, 2012
- 'Cocktail': Tale of ennui told well, sparkling performances by cast (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 14, 2012
- 'Cocktail' clicks with youngsters, gets about 90 percent opening - Jul 13, 2012
- Deepika keen on women centric films - Jul 11, 2012
- Deepika says her Veronica different from Meera - May 23, 2012
- From Hollywood to Bollywood, tribal fashion gets modern makeover - Aug 19, 2012
- Except tickets, Indians aren't shopping online (With Images) - Jul 05, 2011
- 'Cocktail' has promoted itself: producer - Jul 11, 2012
- Randeep Hooda makes cameo in 'Cocktail' - Jul 05, 2012
- Top designers to celebrate seven decades of fashion - Aug 10, 2010
- Models wait for their Bollywood breaks - Jun 05, 2012
Tags: aviator sunglasses, bollywood movies, casual wear, chunk, cocktail, cotton dresses, deepika padukone, diana penty, fashion world, gautam, hot pants, jump suits, lucky winners, meera, plaid shorts, rs 6, saif ali khan, sporty clothes, veronica, wear jackets