My outrageous dresses have expiration date: PerryNovember 27th, 2010 - 2:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 27 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has said she will have to cut down on outrageous fashion choices, which have previously included outfits styling her even as a cake and a Christmas tree.
The “Firework” singer is known for her crazy dress sense — appearing in costumes including a dress shaped like a cake, one styled as a Christmas tree and others adorned with fruits, die and holes, as well as many latex dresses — but she accepts she will one day be too old to wear such wild clothes, reports people.com.
“They have an expiration date and that’s why I’m wearing them now at 25. I’m such a sucker for a theme, so if I go somewhere like Las Vegas, I’ll dress like Vegas! Or if it’s Christmas time, I’ll dress like Mrs. Claus,” she said.
“I’ve always been girly - even though I was a tomboy. My mother said when I was a kid, I was changing for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don’t make it a big deal, I just do it,” she added.
- Osbourne is a girly tomboy - Mar 17, 2011
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Katy Perry fears sweating on wedding day - Aug 21, 2010
- Holmes dresses up according to city - Aug 10, 2011
- Rihanna enjoys shocking with fashion - Dec 01, 2010
- Brook plans tea party to celebrate diamond jubilee - Jun 04, 2012
- Katy Perry In A Body-Hugging Latex Dress At NY Performance - Nov 11, 2010
- Madonna fan of Middleton's style - Dec 07, 2011
- Scherzinger's crazy night ideas! - Dec 17, 2011
- Katy Perry shoots down 'sweaty' latex wedding gown rumours - Aug 20, 2010
- Christmas carols, cakes and gifts, it's merrymaking in Delhi! - Dec 25, 2010
- Guwahati hosts Christmas cake festival - Dec 22, 2010
- Now toned Kim feels confident in bikini - Jul 27, 2012
- I'm really into fetish gear: Christina Aguilera - May 29, 2010
- Nicole Richie loves Beyonce's fearlessness - Aug 31, 2012
Tags: breakfast lunch, christmas, christmas time, christmas tree, clothes, costumes, dress sense, expiration date, fashion choices, fruits, holes, las vegas, latex dresses, mrs claus, perry london, sucker