Models sizzle ramp with lingerie show at Wills India Fashion WeekMarch 16th, 2008 - 1:49 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Mar 16 (ANI): Models displaying lingerie walked the ramp, on the day four of the ongoing Wills India Fashion Week (WIFW) being held here.
The organizers said the huge turnout of people from body wear industry bode well for the Indian fashion industry.
“The trend is definitely getting popular. We are here as the industry gathering. It’s getting wide coverage in both television and the print media. It’s a very good development for the industry. We are happy to be the part of the event,” said Shelly Manocha, organizer.
The audience appreciated the quality of lingerie products showcased.
“The products were very good in quality and their design too was fabulous. We enjoyed the event a lot,” said Devender Singh, an undergarments trader.
The 11th edition of WIFW is a grand affair with around 84 designers and 40 shows.
The five-day event, which opened here with a bang on March 12, is being held at the Pragati Maidan, a sprawling trade promotion complex in the heart of the city.
Events like the Wills India Fashion Week provide a platform for the designers to directly interact with the buyers and do good business. (ANI)
- Models sizzle ramp with lingerie show at Wills India Fashion Week. - Mar 16, 2008
- WIFW Autumn/Winter 2012 to start Feb 15 - Dec 02, 2011
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week begins Oct 23 - Sep 20, 2010
- Shantanu-Nikhil to open WIFW 2012 - Jan 31, 2012
- WIFW to continue with fashion quiz - Apr 04, 2011
- Designers work overtime, say WIFW important for business - Apr 01, 2011
- Tarun Tahiliani to present WIFW grand finale - Sep 29, 2010
- 138 designers to participate in WIFW autumn-winter 2012 - Jan 27, 2012
- Business at fashion week broke all records: FDCI chief (Review) - Oct 13, 2011
- WIFW Autumn-Winter 2011 to start April 6 - Dec 16, 2010
- Top Designers To Showcase Their Creations At WIFW This Weekend In New Delhi - Oct 20, 2010
- Business, not Bollywood, in focus at WIFW: FDCI chief - Oct 07, 2011
- Japanese designers to showcase at WIFW - Feb 07, 2012
- Delhi to host Pakistani lifestyle expo - Apr 04, 2012
- JJ Valaya is WIFW 2012 finale designer - Feb 02, 2012
Tags: audience, bang on, designers, devender, fashion industry, good business, grand affair, heart of the city, india fashion week, indian fashion, lingerie products, lingerie show, models, New Delhi, organizers, pragati maidan, ramp, shelly, trade promotion, wills india fashion week