Models display Nita Lulla’s collection at Lakme Fashion WeekMarch 30th, 2009 - 8:20 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Mar 30 (ANI): Layers, frills and skirts, with ‘feminity’ written all over in bold letters, highlighted Nita Lulla’s collection displayed at the Lakme Fashion Week.Lulla’s collection, represented eco-friendly organic line, was displayed here last evening.
“This entire collection has a sense of Indianism to it but its more projecting contemporary India. Another feature of entire collection is the introduction of two new collections in eco-friendly fabrics,” said Lulla.
Bollywood actors like Hema Malini, Diya Mirza, Sameera Reddy who attended the show appreciated the collection.
“I really like the clothes, I love the cuts she gave, and colours are amazing. The best thing about her is that she can make anyone look pretty and ravishing,” said Shriya Saran, a bollywood actress.
Lakme Fashion Week will be held till March 31. It has received in all 189 applications - 88 for gen next and 44 for emerging fashion designers from 20 cities across the country. (ANI)
- Hema, Esha add glamour at Lakme Fashion Week - Aug 19, 2011
- Leona Lewis to launch clothing range - Feb 13, 2011
- A-List Bollywood Biggies Were Present At LFW Winter Festive 2010! - Oct 09, 2010
- Organic collection in LFW brings alive eco-theme - Aug 22, 2011
- Nervous Sridevi almost trips at Neeta Lulla's show - Sep 21, 2010
- Ahana Deol to design for a cause (With Image) - Jan 25, 2012
- Designers on a high, clinched good business at LFW (Review) - Sep 22, 2010
- Neeta Lulla to present 'Radha' at LFW - Jul 17, 2012
- Kidswear market boon for Indian economy: Designer Rocky S (With Image) - Jan 14, 2012
- Mumbai's Lakme Fashion Week concludes - Sep 22, 2010
- Geeta Basra walks for designers Parvesh-Jai at LFW - Mar 11, 2011
- Festive wear to dominate LFW runway (Preview) - Sep 16, 2010
- LFW Winter/Festive 2011 all about business (Curtain raiser) - Aug 15, 2011
- Neeta Lulla's bridal wear dazzles spectators - Sep 12, 2009
- Fun and frolic highlights of Lakme India Fashion Week - Mar 09, 2010
Tags: bold letters, bollywood actors, bollywood actress, clothes, collections, diya mirza, entire collection, fabrics, fashion designers, feminity, hema malini, India, lakme fashion week, models, organic line, sameera reddy, shriya saran, skirts