Modelling requires lot of hard work: Huntington-WhiteleySeptember 9th, 2011 - 7:07 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 9 (IANS) Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley says it takes a lot of dedication and hard work to make it big as a model.
The 24-year-old beauty, who is one of the world’s best models, insists it takes a lot of work to get to her position, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“It takes hard work, determination and the ability to pick yourself up and try again when things go wrong. I advise you to get a reputable team around you. And always trust your gut feeling,” she said.
- I was asked to lose weight: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - May 29, 2011
- I was an Ugly Betty: Huntington-Whiteley - Nov 24, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with vintage lingerie - Aug 21, 2012
- Huntington-Whiteley's protective boyfriend - Sep 03, 2012
- Trust doesn't come easy for Whiteley - Aug 02, 2012
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley named hottest woman of the year - May 04, 2011
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wants kids - Jul 31, 2012
- Huntington-Whiteley wanted to be fashion designer - Aug 31, 2012
- Huntington-Whiteley bares for new Burberry ad - Jul 13, 2011
- Emma Watson no more the face of Burberry - Aug 07, 2010
- Whiteley turns lingerie designer - Aug 15, 2012
- Shia Labeouf denies crush on 'Transformers 3' co-star - Jul 27, 2010
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wants to go ugly - Jul 04, 2011
- Huntington-Whiteley keen to work in next 'Sherlock Holmes'? - Feb 06, 2012
- What keeps Jason Statham fit at 44? (With Images) - Apr 26, 2012