Mick Jagger dances to keep fitSeptember 25th, 2011 - 4:48 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 25 (IANS) Music icon Mick Jagger credits dancing for his trim physique.
The 68-year-old Rolling Stones frontman keeps fit for the sake of his career, but insists he has no specific diet or exercise regime as he feels training too hard would be bad for him, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I have very good genes and I don’t put on weight. I still have a drink. I am not a fanatic about being in the gym for hours or pounding the pavements as that’s detrimental,” he said.
“But dancing is really good and more fun than being in a gym. I go out clubbing,” he added.
- Georgia calls Madonna her style icon - Jul 20, 2012
- Today is Mick Jagger's birthday - Jul 26, 2011
- Penelope Cruz dances her way to perfect shape - May 11, 2011
- Julian Assange has groupie sex fan following like that of Mick Jagger - Dec 20, 2010
- Ryan Phillippe love for burgers - Mar 20, 2011
- Mick Jagger says Keith Richards' autobiography is "a bit bitchy" - Nov 05, 2010
- Mick Jagger returns to school to inaugurate new rooms - Jul 17, 2010
- Rolling Stones wrote some songs while high on drugs - May 05, 2010
- Keith Richards' 'tiny willy' jibe at Sir Mick Jagger - Oct 15, 2010
- Mick Jagger to make rock movie - Apr 10, 2011
- Christian Bale prepared himself hard for 'Fighter' role - Dec 26, 2010
- 'Sleeping with Jagger should have been part of job' - Nov 01, 2009
- Jerry Hall slams Keith Richards' slur on Mick Jagger's manhood - Oct 18, 2010
- Rolling Stone tries to shake off 'junkie' image with tell-all - Nov 04, 2010
- Ronnie Woods' friends help him stay sober - Mar 09, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,