Michael Kors to open flagship store in LondonJanuary 24th, 2009 - 4:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 24 (IANS) American luxury sportswear brand Michael Kors is all set to hit THIS city with its flagship store this April.The new store on London’s New Bond Street will offer a full range of women’s ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes and eyewear, as well as fragrances, reports telegraph.co.uk.
”When I began to dream about opening stores, there were a few key cities where I always wanted to have my stores like New York, LA, Milan and London. Now, with London, that dream too has come true,” said Kors.
Kors is a favourite among many Hollywood celebrities Jennifer Lopez, Charlize Theron, Gwyneth Paltrow, Liv Tyler and many more.
The London store will be the first in a chain of 25 stores in Europe.
- Perfume collector Liv Tyler - Jan 16, 2012
- Tamara Mellon stars in campaign for Jimmy Choo fragrance - Jan 06, 2011
- Tommy Hilfiger to invest in Kors? - Jun 30, 2011
- Liv Tyler is proud of her father's American Idol role - Mar 23, 2011
- Jolie's pout makes her 'Beauty Icon of the Decade' - Dec 29, 2009
- Lopez to launch her 17th fragrance - Jun 11, 2011
- Paltrow became the brand ambassador of luxury leather - Apr 28, 2011
- Indian designers: Merry time in global arena (2011 In Retrospect) (With images) - Dec 19, 2011
- Paltrow pulls out of movie for family - Apr 19, 2010
- J-Lo is singer Ciara's style icon - Jul 18, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction - Oct 18, 2010
- Jessica Simpson's fashion line expected to make $1bn in sales next year - Dec 07, 2010
- Charlize Theron to be honoured - Mar 31, 2012
- Theron doesn't like to watch her films - May 22, 2011
- Paltrow is face of Hugo Boss' new fragrance - May 11, 2012
Tags: charlize theron, europe, eyewear, flagship store, fragrances, gwyneth paltrow, handbags shoes, hollywood, hollywood celebrities, jan 24, jennifer lopez, liv tyler, london jan, london london, london store, michael kors, milan, new bond street, sportswear brand, telegraph