Menswear Fashion Label Includes 185 pound Paper BagAugust 31st, 2012 - 8:34 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Aug 31 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Jill Sander, the renowned fashion label has included a paper bag as part of its autumn winter collection for 2012. The label that makes designer men’s wear had an acetate shopping bag as part of its summer spring collection and the bag sold out in days.
The paper bag, better known as the ‘vasari’ will be sold for £185 which is equal to 265 US dollars. The paper bag has featured seams and it is made out of 100 percent coated paper. LN-CC which is a boutique in London is the only one that has stocked the paper bag.
Three weeks after the bag went on sale, the boutique already sold out its quota. Reports have it that Jill Sander are starting to ask for the bags from some of its outside retailers as it is running out of its stock. There is a smaller version of the bag and also another leather version.
These are both available in stores. It seems like a lot of people want the bags since they are selling very fast. The bags have followed the trend of the acetate bag that the label had in its collection last year. It seems like the fashion label has really earned a good amount by designing bags that no one could think of.
- Sling on that leather bag, and make it red (With Images) - Jul 06, 2010
- Pakistani designers take back bagfuls of business - and memories - Apr 16, 2012
- Miranda Kerr secures coveted modelling deals - Jun 03, 2010
- Jimmy Choo to work with Rob Pruitt - Apr 14, 2012
- Sarah Burton launches second McQueen collection - Jan 20, 2011
- Singapore: To Host Asia’s First Ever Men’s Fashion Week - Jan 18, 2011
- Kareena helped in brand building: Pankaj-Nidhi - Aug 08, 2012
- Longchamp - What Does Longchamp Have Especially For Facebook Users? - Nov 27, 2010
- Bollywood tunes set mood at Pakistan Bridal Week - Dec 19, 2011
- It's time India sets the trends: Neeru Kumar - Apr 07, 2011
- Sotheby's to celebrate 25 years of designers Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla (With Image) - Jul 17, 2012
- Victoria names handbag after daughter - Feb 14, 2012
- Pakistani designers put traditional foot forward in India - Apr 14, 2012
- Young designers shone, but business lagged at Pakistan fashion week (Review) - Apr 02, 2011
- Stores shove LiLo's fashion line 6126 off their shelves - Feb 12, 2011
Tags: acetate, autumn winter, coated paper, designer men, fashion label, jill sander, leather version, london, menswear, quota, seams, shopping bag, spring collection, stock, summer spring, vasari, winter collection