Men, where do you carry your wallet?December 18th, 2010 - 12:03 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Dec 17 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Even though it is a personal choice to carry the wallet in which ever pocket they choose, yet mostly men choose comfort and carry their wallet in the right back pocket.
And in many cases, shorts and Bermudas have just one back right pocket, so sometimes men have no choice but to put their wallets in the back right pocket. However as per an online poll, most of the men carry their wallet in the right back pocket. More than 50% of the men said that they prefer their right back pocket to hold their wallet. In the second position it was the front right pocket and it was the second preference of the men folk to keep their wallets. And in the third position was the left back pocket.
Perhaps right-handed people and left-handed people have different comfort points to keep their wallets.
However some people also say that people should not carry their wallets in the back pocket at all, because it causes back pain over a period of time. Even doctors ask people to keep their wallets in places other than the back pocket because when people sit with the wallet in their back pocket, then that person is not sitting in a properly balanced way, which in turn causes back pain over a period of time.
- The Various Ways Men Carry Their Wallet - Dec 17, 2010
- Why 90pc of us choose to work with our right hand rather than left - Mar 09, 2011
- How a glove can change your perception of what's right or wrong - Mar 11, 2011
- Our rational thinking is affected by bodily quirks - Feb 15, 2012
- What prompts us to choose right over left? - Mar 09, 2011
- Study busts myth of 'lefties' being more gifted - Jun 08, 2011
- Politicians' hands could tell voters what's on their mind - Jul 30, 2010
- Left-handed people more fearful - May 01, 2011
- Did life on Earth begin in space? - Jan 20, 2011
- Today is Left-Handers Day! - Aug 13, 2012
- For happiness, sleep on your bed's left side - Dec 24, 2011
- Lefties more likely to be angry - Sep 18, 2010
- 'Ancestral Eve' crystal could explain origin of left-handed amino acids - Apr 22, 2010
- How to make that backache vanish - Jul 08, 2011
- Being left-handed makes you angrier than average guy - Sep 19, 2010