Men get turned on by women with sexy looksFebruary 5th, 2010 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 5 (ANI): Men are attracted towards women with sexy looks, according to a new survey.
And a great cleavage is the next best thing to turn them on.
However, when it comes to women, just a simple smile is enough to get them attracted to men.
In the survey, it was found that women were also attracted to men with a good sense of humour, even though they were unattractive.
The survey led by popcorn makers Butterkist also revealed that stockings and suspenders, knee-high boots and short skirts also featured on the list of what men couldn’t resist about women.
Thoughtfulness, generosity, and intelligence along with affectionate attitude made it to the list of biggest turn-ons for women.
“We wanted to get under the skin of what it is that makes someone actually irresistible,” the Daily Express quoted a Butterkist spokesman as saying.
“We found it’s a rare combination of things, both mental and physical,” he added.
One in 10 admit having never met someone they could not take their eyes off.
One in five said they would make any excuse to spend as much time with the man or woman of our dreams. (ANI)
- Hendricks finds Scotch drinkers sexy - Jun 23, 2012
- Madonna flashes derriere on stage - Jun 17, 2012
- Indonesia mulls mini-skirt ban - Mar 29, 2012
- They're making most of plunging necklines in life! - Mar 30, 2012
- Girls who drink beer "turn on" men more than those who opt for wine - Jan 07, 2010
- Nurses, doctors voted sexiest occupations Down Under - May 07, 2010
- Why men like 'dumb-looking' women - May 24, 2012
- Women get most turned on by snogs, men cleavage - Mar 06, 2009
- People with sense of humour more attractive - Aug 06, 2012
- Too much cleavage, badly ironed shirt can cost one's job interview - Aug 30, 2010
- British women simply love porn - Jul 02, 2012
- Kylie Minogue blames director for raunchy 'All The Lovers' video - Jun 29, 2010
- Kendra Wilkinson Wants To Prove She Is Still Attractive Post Pregnancy! - Nov 11, 2010
- Women judge Mr Right by his shopping basket - Aug 12, 2010
- Kylie Minogue rolls back the years in new video - May 10, 2010
Tags: attitude, cleavage, daily express, dreams, excuse, generosity, good sense of humour, intelligence, knee high boots, new survey, popcorn makers, rare combination, sense of humour, short skirts, smile, spokesman, stockings and suspenders, thoughtfulness