Mel B can’t stop talking about sexJanuary 1st, 2011 - 8:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 1 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Mel B says she is worried married people think she’s “a pervert” because she talks about her sex life a lot.”We have lots of sex, we raise our kids very well and Stephen cooks dinner every night for the whole family - life’s good,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“Everybody has sex, especially if you’re married. I don’t know if married people will be inspired by me though - they might just think I’m a pervert.”
Mel who raises her daughters Phoenix and Angel from previous relationships also revealed she thinks having sex is a good way to keep fit.
“I think any kind of sexual activity is a bit of a workout if you do it right. We have good communication with each other and I never fake it,” she said.
- Mel B worried about being branded 'pervert' - Dec 31, 2010
- Mel B says sex and therapy is what keeps her marriage going - Oct 30, 2010
- Mel B wants interesting name for yet-to-be-born baby - Aug 09, 2011
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B and hubby under therapy since 4yrs - Oct 04, 2010
- Mel B's pregnancy hunger - Apr 30, 2011
- Mel B's kids won't follow her in showbiz - Oct 25, 2010
- Mel B's husband gets on her nerves - Mar 27, 2011
- Cooking, not Madonna's forte - Jan 15, 2012
- Cole admires Perry - Jun 22, 2012
- Lawrence's confesses she short-sells herself - Mar 14, 2012
- Mel B wants baby in 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel B doesn't care about pregnancy weight - Mar 23, 2011