Megan Fox eats healthy foodJuly 10th, 2011 - 1:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 10 (IANS) Actress Megan Fox eats five times a day but only healthy food.
The “Transformers” beauty, married to Brian Austin Green, makes sure she sits down for a meal five times a day alongside vitamin and mineral supplements, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I eat five times a day and don’t diet, but I do eat healthily - mostly raw and vegan food with no dairy,” she said.
“I also take supplements like silica and fish oil religiously. It’s not always possible with travel and filming, but I try.”
- No more vegan diet for Megan Fox - Sep 09, 2011
- Simon Cowell on weight-loss spree - Mar 10, 2011
- Secret of Fox's svelte figure - Jul 01, 2011
- I am not a party person: Megan Fox - Jun 15, 2010
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Fox goes for weekly facials - Dec 14, 2011
- Bill Clinton named PETA's 2010 Person of the Year - Dec 21, 2010
- Bill Clinton Stars on 'Rachael Ray' Show - Sep 20, 2011
- People can't grasp that I'm married: Megan Fox - Sep 10, 2010
- Vegan lifestyle 'ups risk of heart attack, stroke' - Apr 07, 2011
- Hollywood-Bollywood come together for vegan cookbook - Jul 03, 2012
- Hurley avoids fruit post lunch - Apr 12, 2011
- Sophia Bush inspired to go vegan by Alicia Silverstone - Nov 03, 2010
- Megan Fox surprises father with wedding news - Jul 03, 2010