McWedding: Weddings to take place soon at McDonald’sOctober 15th, 2010 - 9:10 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Hong Kong, Oct 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) McDonald’s is offering its customers something more along with food in Hong Kong.
The company has been inspired by a recent wedding by a couple who married at the restaurant because that was the first place that they met to start what they term as McWedding.
The concept is simple. McDonald’s is offering would be marriage couples to choose their restaurants as the place they want to have their wedding and they will take care of the setting and obviously the food as well.
However eager Hong Kong couple will have to wait until at least next year because the company does not plan to roll out the program until then.
Already there seems to be higher interest in the McWedding venture. There are several hundreds of couples that have lined up to have their wedding through McDonald’s when Hong Kong becomes the first city in the world to have the service. That reveals a lot of enthusiasm from the citizens and it is not clear how the idea will he seen in other parts of the world. It you can be sure that this is an experimental thing by the company.
It is believed that if the trial run in Hong Kong is successful, other cities will also be given the chance by McDonald’s to have their McWeddings.
- San Francisco Approves Happy Meal Fast Food Toy Ban - Nov 06, 2010
- McDonald's to give free fruit with every Happy Meal - Jul 27, 2011
- McDonald playing around with new chicken recipes - May 23, 2011
- McDonald's staff caught selling stale food - Mar 16, 2012
- World Bank issues first yaun bonds - Jan 05, 2011
- McDonald's net income goes down - Jul 24, 2012
- McDonald's to pay Brazilian ex-employee $17,500 for weight he gained on the job - Oct 29, 2010
- McDonald's franchisee to invest Rs.500 crore - Feb 21, 2011
- McDonald's introducing own degree for managers in UK - Nov 25, 2010
- Shared commute key to good marriage? - Jul 23, 2012
- McDonalds ad in Philippines pulled over - Apr 15, 2011
- McDonald's Makeover To Be Worth Billions Of Dollars - Apr 15, 2010
- McDonald's 'Dollar Menu' an ideal model for corporate success in tough times - Jul 15, 2009
- Chef's table week, unique concept taking root in India (With Images) - Feb 19, 2012
- KFC eyes 500 restaurants in India by 2015 - Dec 18, 2011