Mccartney to launch eco-friendly sunglassesOctober 18th, 2011 - 10:04 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 18 (IANS) Fashion designer Stella McCartney will launch a line of eco-friendly sunglasses next year.
The British designer, who is a vegetarian and refuses to use leather or fur in her creations, revealed the new collection will be made of more than 50 per cent natural and renewable materials.
“The greatest challenge was the amount of time that was spent on research and testing to get the best quality product possible with the highest performance in terms of resistance, while still maintaining the style and finish we always try to achieve,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 40-year-old as saying.
- Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas store - May 30, 2012
- McCartney launches vegetarian cookery book - Mar 27, 2012
- Stella McCartney to launch kids' clothing line - Sep 15, 2010
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- Stella McCartney gives birth to a girl - Nov 30, 2010
- Stella McCartney to make tennis dress - Jun 16, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Nicole Richie owns over 200 sunglasses - May 17, 2012
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Designer Stella McCartney urges Lohan to quit fur - Jul 20, 2009
- Leona Lewis to create ethical clothing line - Feb 26, 2010
- Stella McCartney urges Lindsay Lohan to give up fur - Jul 20, 2009
- Stella McCartney relaunches shopping website - Dec 04, 2010
- Stella McCartney donates sketch to auction - May 05, 2012
- Nicole Richie wants home furnishings line - Feb 29, 2012