Marriages killing joy of kissingAugust 3rd, 2011 - 7:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) If you think the passion to kiss your partner is missing in your life, it could be due to your marriage.
A survey in Britian has found one in five married couples does not kiss for a whole week and when they do, it is usually a quick smooch lasting not more than five seconds.
But younger sweethearts are more romantic, the survey finds, with those between 18 and 24 saying they lock lips with a partner 11 times a week, the Daily Express reports.
The findings were released in a campaign by the British Heart Foundation to teach reviving skills like the kiss of life to schoolchildren as part of the national curriculum.
Celebs also revealed their most memorable kiss for the charity’s YouTube video.
British Olympics gymnast Louis Smith revealed his was at school, kissing “that one girl that’s older, who you think is amazing.”
“My friends jumped on me, celebrating like I had just kissed Victoria Beckham.”
ITV weather girl Clare Nasir said: “My greatest kiss was for my daughter at birth. She was six weeks premature and we almost lost her. It took us six years to have a baby and it was the best day of my life.”
- ITV escapes legal action over video game IRA footage - Oct 03, 2011
- Wife's hugs, kisses reveal her love - Aug 12, 2012
- Gay Kissing and Love-Making Scene Banned By The Censorboard - Sep 25, 2010
- 'Kisstory' tells the history of kissing - Jan 17, 2011
- B-town wishes love, luck for Sonam's birthday - Jun 09, 2012
- How kissing can spread allergies too! - Nov 15, 2010
- Sex survey at D.C. school triggers controversy - Oct 16, 2010
- 1 in 6 Brit boys can't write own name even after a year of schooling - Oct 13, 2010
- She blunders through to find her Prince Charming - Mar 17, 2011
- Mika is a big fan of online dating - Feb 17, 2011
- Forrest Gump voted 'greatest film character of all time' - Mar 24, 2011
- Kissing Stewart in Eclipse felt 'more natural', says Pattinson - Jun 17, 2010
- Happy Birthday Dilip saab, says Bollywood - Dec 11, 2011
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- Would you let an airline play matchmaker for you? (The Funny Side) - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: best day of my life, britian, british heart foundation, british olympics, celebs, clare nasir, daily express, gymnast, itv weather, kiss of life, married couples, memorable kiss, national curriculum, schoolchildren, six weeks, smooch, sweethearts, victoria beckham, weather girl, youtube video